Our Two-Year-Old Program is Ivy Kids’ unique Preschool Readiness Program. The curriculum and class structure of the class grows along with your child. Our curriculum gradually introduces key concepts that build literacy and social intelligence.
The Preschool Readiness Program includes:
- Early literacy skills such as phonics
- Pre-writing skills and teacher-assisted drawing
- Self-help skills including feeding, bathroom, and dressing
- Beginner math and counting
- Spanish curriculum
- Science program
- Music and movement time
- Learning in a more structured schedule in preparation for a Preschool curriculum
The gradual introduction of new challenges in Preschool Readiness allows for opportunities to build confidence, independence and social-behavioral skills.