If you’re looking for a safe and welcoming “home away from home” for your child, we have created a nurturing, creative world designed especially for developing minds. We understand that being separated from your child is difficult and at Ivy Kids® Early Learning Center, our directors, staff and teachers will stay in close touch with you to help make the transition as easy as possible.
Our Early Infants (6 weeks – 12 month) program includes:
- Language and Baby Sign Language Development
- Fine and Gross Motor Skill Development
- Multi-sensory art activities
- Close alignment with baby’s home rhythm for feeding, sleeping and play
- Daily feedback sheets for parents and caretakers
Our Older Infants (12 month – 18 month) program includes:
- Fine Motor Development through structured play
- Outdoor play and Gross Motor Skill Development
- First words and language development
- Advanced Baby Sign Language
- Introduction to basic color, shapes, and numbers
By 18 months, you will notice your child self-feeding, communicating through words and sign, and feeling more independent! Our infant program prepares your child for a successful transition into our Toddler Program.