If you’re looking for a safe and welcoming “home away from home” for your child, we have created a nurturing, creative world designed especially for developing minds. We understand that being separated from your child is difficult and at Ivy Kids Early Learning Center, our directors, staff and teachers will stay in close touch with you to help make the transition as easy as possible.
Our Early Infants (6 weeks – 12 month) program includes:
- Language and Baby Sign Language Development
- Fine and Gross Motor Skill Development
- Multi-sensory art activities
- Close alignment with baby’s home rhythm for feeding, sleeping and play
- Daily feedback sheets for parents and caretakers
Our Older Infants (12 month – 18 month) program includes:
- Fine Motor Development through structured play
- Outdoor play and Gross Motor Skill Development
- First words and language development
- Advanced Baby Sign Language
- Introduction to basic color, shapes, and numbers
By 18 months, you will notice your child self-feeding, communicating through words and sign, and feeling more independent! Our infant program prepares your child for a successful transition into our Toddler Program.