Preschool 3-Year-Old Program
The Ivy Kids Preschool Program will prepare your three-year-old to excel in pre-kindergarten and beyond. Three-year-olds are incredibly inquisitive and are excited to be challenged in the classroom. Each new accomplishment fills three-year-olds with pride and the desire to learn more.
Our Preschool Program includes:
- More structured classroom schedule
- Focus on early reading and writing skills
- Counting and math skills
- Fine motor skills with complex activities such as cutting and pasting
- Storytelling and comprehension
- Social and self-help skill development
- Science program
- American Sign Language
- Spanish-language integration
At three, children learn best by doing. We use hands-on learning opportunities such as collage-building, sensory tables, blocks, sand and water play. New experiences in a nurturing environment aids cognitive development.