At Ivy Kids, we offer the right balance of nurturing and teaching for our toddlers.
Toddlers are terrific learners, with an amazing amount of energy and an eagerness to try new things. Everything they do, they do at full speed.
Accordingly, our classrooms and lesson plans for toddlers are packed with activities to encourage questions, confidence, interaction, and most of all, discovery.
Our Toddler Program includes:
- Pre-literacy and conversation skills
- Sign Language
- Science room activities
- Daily circle time for guided-teaching and vocabulary building
- Group play and social skill building
- Self-help skills including feeding
- Outdoor time for Gross Motor Skills development
- Multi-sensory art activities
The Toddler Room helps naturally transition your child to the more structured classroom in our Preschool Readiness Program for Two-Year-Olds.